New version of scm2wiki

From: ipcore
Subject: New version of scm2wiki
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 13:56:14 +0200

Hello all,

I've published a new version of scm2wiki, my CHICKEN auto-doc tool, at

https://github.com/utz82/scm2wiki

It's actually becoming quite a useful little tool. It now detects and transforms variable definitions, procedure definitions, various record definition styles, and coops classes. There's also some limited support for generics, syntax, and type annotations.

I'm not not adding scm2wiki to the official egg library yet, as it may be still a bit rough around the edges. However, please do try it out and let me hear your bug reports and feedback.

Best,
-utz