Re: [ANN] CHICKEN 5.2.0 release candidate available

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [ANN] CHICKEN 5.2.0 release candidate available
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:43:40 -0300

Sorry for the delay. It works on my wifi router!

Operating system: OpenWRT 19.07
Hardware platform: MIPS 24KEc V5.0 (little endian)
C Compiler: GCC 7.5.0
Installation works?: as OpenWRT package
Tests work?: not tested
Installation of eggs works?: not ported

I had previously tested on big endian MIPS. This one is
little endian, so it seems that Chicken works regardless
of endianness on ARM!

csi only, not csc (just because I could not get csc and
gcc to interact properly -- maybe in the future).

But it is enough to do cool tricks (like a server with a
web interface that allows to stop and start connectivity
for specific devices with a single click).

J.