[ANN] Source code of all eggs as git repositories

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [ANN] Source code of all eggs as git repositories
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:15:12 +0100

Hi,

In the past we used to have the source code of all eggs under our
central subversion repository, from which users could conveniently check
out the source code of the whole set of eggs.

Nowadays we have the egg repositories distributed [1], which is
absolutely great for egg developers, as they can use whatever version
control system they want and still have their eggs available from the
official egg index.  On the other hand, the distribution nature makes it
a bit inconvenient for users to fetch the source code of all eggs.

To fill this gap, we are making available git repositories that contain
the source code of the whole set of eggs.  See [2] for more information
on how to clone them.

[1] http://wiki.call-cc.org/distributed-egg-repos
[2] http://wiki.call-cc.org/how-to-obtain-the-source-code-of-eggs#using-git

All the best.