[Chicken-users] Build issue: is there a shortcut?

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] Build issue: is there a shortcut?
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 23:17:03 +0200

Hi all,

while cross compiling I wonder: this builds (in my case) a lot of
binaries which have a path compiled in into the development
environment.  These are essentially useless.  They just take my time to
compile and waste space on the SSD.

Probably there is a target for `make` to use instead of the default,
which would just build the (static) library and *.import.scm files I
need on the host system.  Just which one I haven't been able to figure
out.  Which one is it?

Thanks to much.

/Jörg