Re: [Chicken-users] how to compile files, modules, shared libraries, pro

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] how to compile files, modules, shared libraries, programs
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:03:42 +0300

I'm glad you got it working, Marco!

The Makefile is a bit complicated, and since I'm not sure of what you're trying to acheive, it's a bit hard to help out. What's the reason you don't want to use chicken-install to build?

K.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019, 15:14 Marco Maggi <address@hidden wrote:
Marco Maggi wrote:

> [...] I want to make the following package work:

> <https://github.com/marcomaggi/mmux-chicken-template>

I managed to make it work, I think.  I am not quite "there", yet.

  I still  have some problems with  modules: if a source  file defines a
module, and  it is linked  into a library, can  such source file  have a
name different from the module name itself?  When I tried I succeeded in
one case but failed in another...
--
Marco Maggi