Re: [Chicken-users] Back from the dead: pstk

From: ipcore
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Back from the dead: pstk
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:51:47 +0100

Hello Vasilij,

Good point, I'll add the documentation to the repo.

Regarding using the parens syntax for imports, that's good to know as well. I'm generally a fan of avoiding syntactic sugar that uses symbol characters, but I thought the dotted syntax was kind of neat.

There are some portable versions of pstk floating around on the web, so I think portability is not a major concern for the egg code. But it can't hurt either ;) So I'll change it in the next release.

Thanks a lot for your input, in any case!

Best wishes,
-Heinz