[Chicken-users] new egg: xmkit

From: lundi
Subject: [Chicken-users] new egg: xmkit
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:28:30 +0100

Hi,

I have completed a new egg:
https://github.com/utz82/xmkit-scm

It's for parsing XM (Fasttracker 2 music module) files. Probably not too useful for the majority of Chicken users, but hey, more is always good, right?

Since it's my first egg, I would appreciate it if someone could have a quick look to see if there are any glaring errors, before I create the actual release. Specifically, I'm a bit unsure regarding to what I should (import) and what I should (use). Of course I'm also happy to receive any general code critique.

For now, the egg is for Chicken 4 only, for reasons mentioned earlier. I promise to add C5 support later on, though.

Many thanks,
-Heinz