Re: [Chicken-users] A (somewhat) useful define-syntax example

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A (somewhat) useful define-syntax example
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:48:29 +0200

Dan Leslie <address@hidden> writes:

> PS, can anyone explain the comment here:
> https://github.com/dleslie/funky/blob/master/funky.scm#L24

Hm, it does not crash for me when I compile it with a begin there.

I get:

$ csc funky.scm

Warning: redefinition of imported syntax binding: expand-body

Warning: redefinition of imported syntax binding: expand-body

Which is to be expected. This is with chicken master...

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.