Re: [Chicken-users] "[panic] invalid encoded numeric literal" with gtk

From: Hugo Arregui
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] "[panic] invalid encoded numeric literal" with gtk
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:36:10 -0300

And guess what, it seems to work just fine...

Thanks Christian! It's certainly useful to know, but I tried with the
same gcc version you have (I was using the gcc from Arch, 4.9.2-3) and
is still broken.

I did a full clean chicken install with no results, and also tried with
an older chicken version (4.8.2).

I'm clueless, can be related to the gtk version? I have gtk3 3.14.8-1
installed.

Thanks again,
Regards,
Hugo