Re: [Chicken-users] sxml and more

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] sxml and more
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:15:18 +0200

I know this is slightly off-topic. Related so far only to SXML, XSLT and chicken, because it's written in Chicken and implements and uses some XSLT and SXML (and SRFI-110 a.k.a. sweet expressions - a python like form to write LISP) quite a lot. So maybe it's helpful source to copy from in it.

Otherwise I admit it's a shameless plug to brag about my latest creation. ;-) And to John and others who are in "readable lisp" it might be a nice read too.
So here are the docs for a little demo of a payment system I am working on:
http://ball.askemos.org/?_v=wiki&_id=1728
and this is the source code (don't read it in the browser, you need white space preserving source code view):
http://ball.askemos.org/Afe81b38dd025b8282ef1b684d88b9d2b

Best
/Jörg