[Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: glfw3

From: Alex Charlton
Subject: [Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: glfw3
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 10:59:19 -0400

I’ve created an egg that provides bindings to version 3 of the GLFW library
(which handles OpenGL contexts, windows and events), which can be found here:

https://github.com/AlexCharlton/glfw3-chicken

While there are already bindings to GLFW in the Chicken repository, those
bindings are specific to pre-version-3 GLFW. I created a new egg because 1) the
GLFW API changed significantly with this new version, and 2) the old bindings
may still be of interest to people using the older version of GLFW.

If this sort of duplication is acceptable for the Chicken repository, then
could someone kindly add my egg:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AlexCharlton/glfw3-chicken/master/glfw3.release-info

If not, then don’t worry about it!

--