Re: [Chicken-users] Problem: Chicken-install OpenSSL / rand.h

From: mfv
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem: Chicken-install OpenSSL / rand.h
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:11:14 +0100

Hmm. Maybe I should install openssl without making use of chicken-install?
What would be a suitbable way to do it on windows?

So far I have copied all header files from openssl sources to a directory,
and then put the chicken openssl egg files into it (the latter were
retrieved via "chicken-install openssl -retrieve")

However, "chicken-install -location" refuses to accept my file paths.

Could it be that chicken-install has rather weak support for the windows
operating system? It seems that "/" and "\" are a real problem here.

Cheers!