Re: [Chicken-users] Can anyone help test my Chicken-based web site?

From: J Altfas
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Can anyone help test my Chicken-based web site?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:06:55 -0700

Sounds interesting, certainly I'd be willing to help test it out, but of course, not sure exactly what sort of help you're looking for.

Anyway, I regard Scheme is a great language for web programming! At "webserv.bmedctr.com", you'll find a page describing my Scheme webserver--and its complete source code is available for download.

While a bit different approach to the task, it's been securely and reliably running for a few years now. It has been a huge challenge to build it, but I've learned way more than I could ever have anticipated. I've succeeded in writing a working webmail client for the server, by far, the most difficult component of all. I think it nicely illustrates what Scheme can do.

So let us know what you have in mind. My hunch is that a number of people will respond constructively.

Jules Altfas