[Chicken-users] Access to wiki

From: John Sampson
Subject: [Chicken-users] Access to wiki
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:48:08 +0000

Hello -

With Internet Explorer, searching on "Chicken Scheme" and clicking on "wiki.call-cc.org/manual/index" I get
'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

With Firefox as default browser if I click on the link "wiki.call-cc.org/manual/index" from my email message it opens "wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/The User's Manual" which is the right page but with a different URL. So it depends
on guessing the right approach.

Regards

John Sampson