[Chicken-users] ANN new eggs for Amazon S3, SendGrid, and Stripe

From: Thomas Hintz
Subject: [Chicken-users] ANN new eggs for Amazon S3, SendGrid, and Stripe
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 06:04:34 -0800

All of these are available in the official egg repo and are documented on the wiki.

Amazon S3: amazon-s3

Manage buckets, upload files, etc. Has a nice method for dealing with Amazon's wacky authentication system, which could be useful in dealing with other Amazon AWS APIs.

SendGrid: send-grid

Make sure your email gets delivered. SendGrid sends your email and handles all of the tricky stuff for you.

Stripe: striped-zebra

Take payments online. Stripe is a super easy way to quickly take credit card payments online (US only currently).

They are all just built to what I needed and could be expanded. I welcome any contributions and would be glad to add more where the APIs are lacking, if someone needs it.

Thanks,
Thomas Hintz