Re: [Chicken-users] Some questions about loading libraries

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Some questions about loading libraries
Date: 18 Jan 2013 11:52:20 +0100

Hi Matt,

I know you've been asking quite a different question.

But judging from your aims&goals, maybe it's worth to look at
ball.askemos.org ; runs on chicken and rscheme.  (see
http://ball.askemos.org/DevelopmentNetwork )

It might save you quite some work and bring in at least one more
developer being with you.

Beware: it took quite a while for a genious like Ian Grigg
(see http://www.askemos.org/index.html?_v=search&_id=1275 )
to understand that this would be a version of his Ricardo
applicable to running processes instead of static documents.

However I've been ask by a Chemist to provide her with an
account on my network for her to organize her notes in the
way askemos.org works.  *After* she watched me adding content
from the tablet.  And both, her brother and ex-boyfriend
are CS guys… she kinda knows what she needs and doesn't.

Best Regards

/Jerry

PS: sorry for the shameless plug