Re: [Chicken-users] error with srfi-19: /usr/lib/chicken/6/locale-posix.

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] error with srfi-19: /usr/lib/chicken/6/locale-posix.so: undefined symbol: C_fixnum_modulo
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:01:03 -0700

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 07:10:51PM -0300, Hugo Arregui wrote:
> Well, it's finally working!. I just remove the complete chicken
> installation, and then rebuild from zero.

Good to hear!

It's unfortunate we don't know what caused it though, in case
someone else runs into it again.  Ah well :)

I recently had a number of similar errors; in my case they appear to have been caused by trying to load eggs that were compiled against Chicken 4.7--at least, they went away when I reinstalled those older eggs. I guess it is a good idea to reinstall all your eggs when you upgrade Chicken.

--
Matt Gushee