Re: [Chicken-users] a memory issue; mildly scaring to me

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] a memory issue; mildly scaring to me
Date: 26 Sep 2011 12:17:20 +0200

On Sep 26 2011, Jörg F. Wittenberger wrote:

My bet by now is that the off-by-one is there and ought to be fixed. However another bug relies on it, which would trigger the endless recursion. So we will need to kill both at once.

Worse: I found that the off-by-one might not be there.
The code avoids on recursion into itself on the last slot.

But I'm already confused enough.  Maybe I'm misreading even more.