Re: [Chicken-users] wiki pages and h1 title

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] wiki pages and h1 title
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:15:20 +0200

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 01:42:51PM -0400, John Gabriele wrote:
> I don't understand what you mean. I'd expect this wiki markup:
>
> ~~~~
> = Title Goes Here
>
> [[toc:]]
>
> == Intro
>
> Some content here.
> ~~~~
>
> to produce something like:
>
> ~~~~
> <h1>Title Goes Here</h1>
>
> { ... toc ...}
>
> <h2>Intro</h2>
> ~~~~
>
> Where the only duplication is "Title Goes Here" lands in the <title>
> as well as in the <h1>, which I believe is as it should be.

I obviously misunderstood what you meant, then :)

This wiki page syntax will work if you add one = in front of all your
items.  The wiki page in your example doesn't work because svnwiki-sxml
does not allow section headings to start with one "=".

Of course we could also raise all the levels so that the highest
level is h1.  This would cause all the existing pages to get their
section depths decreased by one.

The main problem is that nobody marks up their wiki pages the way
you'd like.  See my reply to your other mail.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx