Re: [Chicken-users] types.db incorrect

From: Felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] types.db incorrect
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 08:36:51 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks agauin, Joerg. I pushed this change as well.

> If not, how would I turn the consequence - which is wrong code at this
> time - into a warning?

You can check the results of specialization with "-debug P" (which dumps
the program after specialization has taken place). "-debug x" shows the
specializations done. You can switch off specialization by just compiling
with "-O2". That way you can check whether "-specialize" (enabled by
-O3 and higher) results in incorrect code.

cheers
felix