Re: [Chicken-users] Need help on sxpath/txpath

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Need help on sxpath/txpath
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 21:32:10 +0900

At Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:45:06 +0100,
Peter Bex wrote:
> I suck at xpath so I have no idea.  You could try the SSAX mailinglist...

Before trying the ssax ML, I looked the code again.
Because I didn't find big difference in ssax code,
I assumed this is a chicken-specific bug.

And, found it! Yes, Peter.

In release/3/sxml-tools/extras/string-utils.scm,
(define (substring? pattern str) (string-contains str pattern))

However, in release/4/sxpath/trunk/chicken/[st]xpath.scm,
(define substring? string-contains)
which is obviously incorrect.

Could you fix this please?

I might find another bug, but I'll wait your fix
and double check it.

Thanks for your help, even if you suck at xpath.

Best,
Daishi