[Chicken-users] Diff file to compile Chicken 4.5.0 on OpenSolaris

From: Semih Cemiloglu
Subject: [Chicken-users] Diff file to compile Chicken 4.5.0 on OpenSolaris
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:38:20 +1000

Dear Chicken users,

Attached is the diff file for the chicken v4.5.0 source tree in order to
compile it on OpenSolaris  (2009.06 x86) with Sun Studio C compiler. Exact
versions of these components I used were:

$ uname -a
SunOS opensolaris 5.11 snv_111b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
$ cc -V
cc: Sun C 5.10 SunOS_i386 2009/06/03

All regression tests (make check) passed except one (private repository test).

I kindly ask chicken developers to review these changes and integrate into main
branch.

Kind regards
Semih Cemiloglu