Re: [Chicken-users] If anyone wants an RPM version of Chicken Scheme

From: Adam Young
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] If anyone wants an RPM version of Chicken Scheme
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:47:56 -0400

On 04/13/2010 02:11 PM, Jim Ursetto wrote:
I looked at the patch already, the INSTALL_LIB_HOME should take precedence and is set by `make LIBDIR=/usr/lib64`, as you did in the .spec file.  In other words this should work without a patch unless there is a problem with the build system.

And so it did...I wonder if I fooled myself when I built by hand and didn't pass the LIBDIR arg.  Looks like the specfile worked out the issued.  I'll post an updated rpm and spec.

So, please send full build output so we can review it, making sure to run `make distclean` beforehand.