Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case and Chicken 4.2.0

From: Thomas Bushnell BSG
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case and Chicken 4.2.0
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:26:18 -0800

Further investigation shows that (according to the manual) Chicken 4
supports the superior method of srfi 46 (an extra parameter to
syntax-rules which binds an identifier as the "ellipsis" identifier.

Which led me to the second part of srfi 46, which allows parameters that
live *after* an ellipsis, so you can have a pattern with something like
(this that ... last) and then (a b c d) matches this->a, (that ...) ->
(b c) and last->d.

Any hope of that making it in?  Is it just awaiting code to implement
it?

Thomas