[Chicken-users] Is the hato suite working on chicken 4.x?

From: Timothy Beyer
Subject: [Chicken-users] Is the hato suite working on chicken 4.x?
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 15:23:12 -0700

Dear List,

Last time I upgraded to chicken 4.x, a lot of libraries were missing, so I
abruptly went back to 3.5.2.  But now, it looks like Christian Kellermann
ported srfi-19 to 4.x, so I would like to give it a go again. (I'm still using
chicken 3.5.2)

I think my own programs will compile without any problems now (or at least, I
hope so, I'll find out what the sqlite situation is soon enough), but having a
working hato-smtp and hato-fetch (admittedly, I'm still using getmail because I
haven't had a chance to stress test hato-fetch yet) would be a high priority
for me.

Has anyone tried running any of the hato suite on >= 4.x? If it just requires a
few minor changes, I'll try to give it a go, but if major changes are required,
I'm going to find a way to have multiple versions of chicken installed
concurrently, or maybe not upgrade for a while...

Regards,
Tim