Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-19

From: David N Murray
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-19
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 16:50:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Sep 2, Christian Kellermann scribed:

> find a patch for the srfi-19 egg attached to this email. When applied
> to the trunk of the chicken3 egg it will happily install on chicken
> 4. This has been sent to Kon for review, so don't consider this one
> blessed by the original author. Maybe Kon will get around to commit
> this soon.

Thanks Christian.

Is it possible to browse the eggs svn repository?  The egg I have for
srfi-19 doesn't match the patch.  Also, in order to properly build this, I
need srfi-29 (apparently not converted yet since chicken-install can't
find it) and locale (which needs lookup-table which won't build because
it's missing some html files and conditions.import.so, and
'chicken-install conditions' doesn't find anything, either).

Thanks,
Dave