Re: [Chicken-users] Error building sxpath egg

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Error building sxpath egg
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:54:16 -0500

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Virgil King<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm having trouble installing the sxpath egg using a fresh install of
> 4.1.0 (built with ARCH=x86-64) on Snow Leopard:
>
> Error: during expansion of (import ...) - unbound variable: |???|

Hmm.  I was just able to build it with ARCH=x86-64 using Chicken 4.1.1
although it was on Leopard.  The unbound variable line is suspicious;
this sometimes occurs when there is a weird chicken piece left over
somewhere from an old install and there is a binary format
incompatibility.

Could you capture to a file the output of:

CSC_OPTIONS="-v" chicken-install sxpath

so we can see what options are passed to gcc?