Re: Re: [Chicken-users] New to Scheme Macros

From: nefigah
Subject: Re: Re: [Chicken-users] New to Scheme Macros
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:42:04 +0000

Thank you, Thomas and John, for the kind replies.

I'm using Chicken 4.

So, I imagine I can stick with syntax-rules until I run into a situation where I need something else, at which point I can either try define-macro (if I use this, do I need to explicitly gensym?) or syntax-case (though I really have no idea what this is yet) -- right?