Re: [Chicken-users] IPhone

From: Nicholas \"Indy\" Ray
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] IPhone
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:29:17 -0700

Sorry, must've been confused by the Apple documentation, it seems that
you are correct and the Objective-C GC is not precise, thus being a
strong reason for removal from the SDK. I figure the advantages of a
precise generational copying collector as used in chicken would be
much less of an issue on the IPhone.

Indy