Re: [Chicken-users] do we need a wiki branch?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] do we need a wiki branch?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:29:50 +0900

  There is already an Eggs Unlimited 4 page, which will have to be
modified so that the links point to the release 4 egg
documentation. This is why I proposed (and implemented) two
post-commit scripts, so that the release 4 script can be changed
without affecting the one for release 3. I agree that moving the
release 3 eggs would possibly break some links, but I don't see how
this could be done without at least modifying the post-commit script
for release 4 eggs.

   -Ivan