[Chicken-users] scheme-complete.el 0.8.3

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: [Chicken-users] scheme-complete.el 0.8.3
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 23:57:12 +0900

The new scheme-complete.el supporting Chicken 4.0 is now
available:

  http://synthcode.com/emacs/scheme-complete-0.8.3.el.gz

Using/importing now also searches files in the current
directory, and fully scans the file for type inferencing
information.  This is more expensive, so scheme-complete now
caches all module exports, making it faster than before.

You can optionally enable "smart" indentation with:

  (add-hook 'scheme-mode-hook
    (lambda ()
      (setq lisp-indent-function 'scheme-smart-indent-function)))

This is just normal Scheme indentation, but it disables
special indentation rules if you locally override a
variable.  The case that bugs me is that I normally set the
indentation for LOOP to behave like LET (as in
foof-loop/loopy-loop) but then when you do

  (let loop (...)
    ...)

that would be wrong.  The scheme-smart-indent-function fixes
this.

As always, comments and bug reports greatly appreciated.

--
Alex