[Chicken-users] Playing with ideas for a chicken website

From: Ozzi
Subject: [Chicken-users] Playing with ideas for a chicken website
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:43:44 -0600

Just playing around with some ideas I had for a Chicken website, figured I might as well post them up and let everyone see what I wasted a couple of hours on tonight :-)

Be warned, the javascript crashed Firefox here on OS X a few times. I built it in Safari, works fine there.

http://ozzilee.com/chicken_mockup/