Re: [Chicken-users] proposed change to http-client

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] proposed change to http-client
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:08:27 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Graham Fawcett wrote:

On Feb 13, 2008 12:45 PM, Elf <address@hidden> wrote:
aye, i wasnt trying to say or imply that we should be concerned with a
full-fledged 1.1 client, i just wanted to know if there are problems with
the changes i made this morning :)

Nope, personally I don't mind the change.

anyone else have particular problems, concerns, additions, removals, or minor
enhancements for this at the moment? (aside from the backport,
which will happen after everything else is resolved etc)?

(Where the heck is my ice cream?)

you had none, so i had to take it from you.

-elf