[Chicken-users] SICP study group

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: [Chicken-users] SICP study group
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:54:20 -0500

Hi folks,

There's a study group for SICP (the book, "Structure and
Interpretation of Computer Programs"), just starting up. If you're
interested in joining, please see

http://inkdroid.org/journal/2008/01/23/sicp-reading/

If you haven't read SICP (in print or the free, online version), it's
a mind-expanding book. I haven't read it in years, and might follow
along. (I joined the group anyway, in the hope of spreading some
Scheme goodwill and helping to answer Scheme-specific questions.) All
are welcome!

Graham