Re: [Chicken-users] Would like to contribute egg for SRFI-34 to eggs unl

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Would like to contribute egg for SRFI-34 to eggs unlimited
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:53:08 +0100

On Dec 27, 2007 4:47 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I created an egg for SRFI-34 Exception Handling for Programs.  I basically
> copied the reference implementation from the SRFI, and made it into an egg.
> I would like to contribute this egg to eggs unlimited.
>
> The how to contribute page said this is the place where I would find that out.

Right. If you just want to give us the egg, send it to me and I'll put it
into the repository. If you want to get svn commit access to maintain
the egg (which would of course be better), give me your preferred
username and password hash [1] and I'll create a directory in the
svn repo which you can use.

cheers,
felix

[1]

enter

openssl passwd -apr1

to get a password hash which we use for authentification.