Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Question SRFI-56

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Question SRFI-56
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:32:28 -0500

Siegfried Gonzi scripsit:

> siegfried-gonzis-macbook:test sgonzi$ csc srfi-56-test.scm

Just downloading the egg does not load it into the compiler.  You need
to download syntax-case as well, and then put "(use numbers) (use syntax-case)"
at the top of the file, or use the equivalent csc options.

> Warning: can not represent exact fraction - coerced to flonum in line 154
> "1/3"

That is a sign that the numbers egg is not loaded.

> Syntax error: define-syntax
>
>       "highlevel macros are not supported"

And that is a sign that syntax-case is not loaded.

--
I now introduce Professor Smullyan,             John Cowan
who will prove to you that either               address@hidden