[Chicken-users] Getting disk space

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Getting disk space
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:07:29 -0500

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can get available disk space from a chicken
program.   I want the same results you get with df in linux.   If the
answer is using process or open-input-pipe.etc. and actually running df
please explain how this is done since I cannot get it to work no matter
what I do.
If there is a way of duplicating df in code - even in c - I would
appreciate that as well.

Bill