Re: [Chicken-users] darcs repository?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] darcs repository?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:10:17 +0200

On 8/14/07, Shawn W. <address@hidden> wrote:
> I went to update my local copy of the darcs repository for chicken,
> and it failed, looking like the URL for the repository is now some
> wiki page. http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/chicken is what I've been
> pulling from. Did that change?

All development goes now through the subversion repository at:

https://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/svn/chicken-eggs/chicken/trunk

Since we already use svn for egg maintenance (and because darcs
starts to annoy me), I thought it might be best to use the infrastructure
we already have, and which seems to work quite reliably. Also, more
people have commit rights by default, now.

cheers,
felix