[Chicken-users] RFC 1123/HTTP-format date parsing

From: Moe Aboulkheir
Subject: [Chicken-users] RFC 1123/HTTP-format date parsing
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 05:49:36 +0200

I need to parse some RFC 1123 dates, in order to turn them into something on which it is
easier to perform arithmetic (RFC 1123 is the format used, among other things, to
describe absolute dates/times in HTTP).  I would very much like to avoid writing a whole
crazy thing to do this from scratch.  I poked around the egg directory, grepped for
"1123" in the repository and glanced at the source for some likely-looking
eggs, but didn't find anything.  Any ideas?

Moe