Re: [Chicken-users] Automated builds

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Automated builds
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:54:24 +0200

On 7/3/07, Arto Bendiken <address@hidden> wrote:

Perhaps, then, we could use a form like (platforms ...) to indicate
that an egg will only build on some specific platforms. One would
probably like to refer to some existing build/package management
platform for a good standard set of symbolic platform names, e.g.:
linux, darwin (= Mac OS X), freebsd, win32, or whatever.

I have added a "(platform ...)" property to

http://chicken.wiki.br/Metafile reference

This is enforced nowhere, just a convention. The property should hold
feature id's (symbols), as returned by "software-type", "build-platform", etc.

cheers,
felix