Re: [Chicken-users] Obsolete eggs

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Obsolete eggs
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:16:48 +0100

On 3/6/07, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

>    * structures (superseded by lexmod)

        1) The SRFI-27 egg uses structures currently. Please let me know
        the time-frame for the "switch" to lexmod so I can modify accordingly.
        (Looks to be only an edit job, but it will not be backward compatible
        w/o essentially providing the structures syntax - defined in terms of
        lexmod. Still, minor changes from a user's standpoint if I don't.)

There is no rush. Obsolete eggs will not be removed for a long time, just
listed under a separate category. I just want to show users that these
eggs will not be any longer supported. Another option is to make structures
use lexmod (if that's possible - I haven't checked, yet).

cheers,
felix