Re: [Chicken-users] Centralized documentation

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Centralized documentation
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:26:10 +0100

On 2/12/07, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

I was having an e-mail discussion with Mario Domenech Goulart about Spiffy
and the conversation turned towards egg documentation.
The discussion started because Spiffy's documentation is starting to
grow beyond what fits comfortably on one webpage (which is the case at this
moment).  We both agreed the best place would probably be on the wiki,
perhaps like lighttpd does it (http://www.lighttpd.net)

I agree that a single place for the docs is the proper thing to do.
Zbigniew will probably kill me for this, but if we have the choice
between eggdoc and wiki, I prefer wiki, simply in the hope of
delegating as much as possible of the work.

We also need a better CSS for the egg-documentation that is generated
from the wiki format. Any volunteers?

And last, but not leasst: svnwiki has to become more reliable.

cheers,
felix