Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation is down.

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation is down.
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:19:31 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 2/10/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

>> [[Active Projects] : join a Chicken-based project, or start one!
>>

> I have added the link. It may take a few moments to show up, though.
> Just follow the link and you should be presented with an empty page.

The link doesn't exist on http://chicken.wiki.br/

Yes, indeed. Very strange. It showed up in the svn log. I have re-added
the link.

And it re-hasn't-shown-up.  ;-)

Nelson: is there something special that I have to do, when committing
changes to trozen pages via svn?

I guess so.  Like unfreeze it?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every