Re: [Chicken-users] environments egg

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] environments egg
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:08:52 +0900

On 2/9/07, Arto Bendiken <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/9/07, Daishi Kato <address@hidden> wrote:

> I see. I understand that the structure doesn't have a parent pointer,
> but I'm not sure if this feature can be wrapped on top of the current things.

I simply meant that you can use (define-record) to wrap your own
structure around the environment structure, and include a parent
pointer (and any other needed goodies) in that.

That doesn't sound so nice.
I don't want to care about the parent pointer when I call (eval foo env).
The layered lookup of bindings should be done internally.

Maybe I could just wait for your egg, and discuss later.
Daishi