Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: synch 1.0

From: Thomas Christian Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: synch 1.0
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 12:20:17 +0100

Thomas Christian Chust wrote:

> Kon Lovett wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> I have updated the scgi & sqlite3 eggs to use the new macros/features.
>> [...]
>
> [...]
> However I have now problems compiling the sqlite3 egg with the current
> darcs head CHICKEN 2.519
> [...]

Never mind all the noise, I figured out that I had forgotten to add the
-X easyffi -X tinyclos compiler flags to the setup instructions for
sqlite3 when those extensions became separate eggs... What a stupid mistake!

New fixed versions of sqlite3 and sqlite3-tinyclos have been checked in
and uploaded.

cu,
Thomas

--
Q:      Know what the difference between your latest project
        and putting wings on an elephant is?