[Chicken-users] Building Chicken 2.514 with VS 2005 Professional hangs

From: Daniel Sadilek
Subject: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken 2.514 with VS 2005 Professional hangs
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:30:32 +0100

Hello,

after having problems building the mysql-egg with mingw (that's
another story) I thought I give the Visual Studio build a try. What I
did

Download and extract latest dev-snapshot.
Run CMake and select VS 8 (2005) as target.
Open the generated "Chicken.sln".
Right click on ALL_BUILD and select "Generate".

The build runs for some seconds but then hangs in "Compiling
C:/src/chicken-2.514-msvc/utils.scm to
C:/src/chicken-2.514-msvc/utils.c Exporting
C:/src/chicken-2.514-msvc/utils.exports".

I have no idea what to do. The build should work fine, shouldn't it?

Best regards
Daniel Sadilek