Re: [Chicken-users] Windows Build

From: Joshua Griffith
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Windows Build
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:52:14 -0600

Brandon,

I installed MinGW, ran CMAKE to generate MSYS make files, and compiled and installed from MSYS in a few minutes.  You're right, once you get the environment setup, building Chicken is trivial.  I guess VC++ Express 2005 is a bad compiler and I was consequently running into that memory thrash problem with chicken-boot.exe.

Thanks for all the help.  I can now cross-compile my code!

-Josh