[Chicken-users] [Ann] Next meeting of the MSLUG

From: Dominique Boucher
Subject: [Chicken-users] [Ann] Next meeting of the MSLUG
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:15:14 -0500

The next meeting of the Montreal Scheme/Lisp User Group will be on December 13, 2006.

Talk: JazzScheme, an open-source development platform based on Scheme, by Guillaume Cartier, MetaScoop.

As some may already know, MetaScoop recently announced it will be releasing its Jazz platform as an open source project under the JazzScheme name. In this presentation, I will talk about and also give a live demonstration of the JazzScheme platform. To finish, I will present an overview of Fusion, an ongoing project of porting the Jazz Kernel from C++ to Scheme that will make the Jazz language, Scheme compliant and multi-platform.

http://schemeway.dyndns.org/mslug

Domminique Boucher