Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Extensions for svnwiki

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Extensions for svnwiki
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:36:53 -0500

> How many extensions are you talking about? You could either put
> each extension into an egg (unless you have lots of them), or
> you could group them together and put several (probably related ones)
> into separate eggs. I think that's better than a separate repository.

Right now they are just around six or eight, not that many, so I will
use a separate egg for each.

Some of my extensions already group somewhat related but independant
functionality, allowing the admin to specify which of all the
functions provided by a given extension to enable.

I just thought I would ask.  I totally agree that using a single
centralized repository for pretty much everything is better than
encouraging multiple repositories. :-)

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/