[Chicken-users] non-finalized object in SWIG

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: [Chicken-users] non-finalized object in SWIG
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:42:23 +0900

To SWIG experts,

My question is if it is possible to create
an object that is not garbage collected.
DISOWN can be specified to input typemaps,
but can an object that is created by a constructor
be DISOWNed?

I would like to have sort of output typemaps with DISOWN.

Note that I'm not yet used to SWIG, but it looks pretty nice.
Daishi